CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brody's 4th Birthday

Brody's birthday was on the 4th of Dec. It was his golden birthday. We woke him up early so he could open a few presents before he went to school. He is showing off his new John Deere sweatshirt, very fitting. This was the first time Romey understood how much fun it is to get to open presents. She was a good helper. Brody requested dounuts with chocolate and sprinkles for breakfast.

Grandma Marcia and Papa Willy got him the Mystery Machine and the gang. If you have been following the blog you will understand how excited he was to open this. After presents and breakfast we took him to school for the morning. Dad, Mom, Romey, and Aunt Kayla all went to pick him up from school and took him to CocoKey for the day. He had no idea. We spent the day there and had a great time.

This is Brody's 1-2-3-4 cake. I aksed him months ago what kind of cake he would like for his birthday. He told me he wanted a 1-2-3-4 cake with green and yellow frosting. He meant four layers. It turned out pretty good for my first layer cake, and Brody was thrilled. I was trying to make the frosting a little darker so I added too much coloring. Everyone's mouth and teeth were green after eating it.


I asked Brody what he wanted to do for his birthday and he told me he wanted to have his friends over to play in the basement. I offered many other options, but this is what he wanted to do, and of course a pinata. We ordered a tractor of course.



0 comments: